Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dilemma

Oh God! Please help me!!!! I'm so lost now! I seriously dunno what should I do now!!!!



So many things to do in so short period of time!!! I have not been really studying at all for the past few days! and now I'm in the library on a Saturday's evening! forcing myself to study! but then, nothing seems to be going in my brain!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY?!! WHY?!!! WHY?!!! WHY?!!!


I'm in the library and I'm posting this post to complain!!!!! OMG!!!! I can't decide! I've never been in my life that I'm so indecisive!!! damm!!!!!

what's going on!!!
 

PROBLEM
LAN's exam on the 6th from 10-12
Need to be back by Penang on the 5th, because that's the last rehearsal with the Melbourne's orchestra for the 7th Concert...
Uncle's wedding on the 8th
Need to be back by morning for the first official rehearsal with my band on the 6th...which the concert is on the 10th
Lord of the Ring's concert on the 19th
Flying off to Taiwan on the 21st and will be back by 31st...BUT THEN none of my family's members will be around in Penang, because every single one of them will be in KL by then for my cousin's wedding on the 2nd of JAN 2009! who the hell can fetch me home? and how the hell am I supposed to drive myself around in Penang as my family will be driving ALL the cars down to KL

AND
 THE BIGGEST PROBLEM NOW 
IS
THAT I WILL BE SKIPPING CLASSES FROM 9th TILL 20th!!! I'M SO IN TROUBLE RIGHT NOW! OMG OMG!!!!!!! I'LL DIE WHEN I COME BACK FROM HOLIDAYS! DAMMM IT!!!! CAN U IMAGINE HOW MUCH WILL I MISS IF I MISS 2 WEEKS OF CLASSES AND ESPECIALLY TUTORIAL!!! DAMMM!!!!!
AND THE OTHER DAY, WHEN I WAS LATE FOR COMPANY LAW'S CLASS FOR LIKE ONLY 20 MINUTES, AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DID I MISSED?!!!
SHIT!!!!!! DAMMM!!!! 



God!!! pls help me! I seriously do not know what should I do....missing classes seriously now is my biggest issue.... should I just skip everything? but then, I will be so stupid!!! Playing with Melbourne's orchestra is not something everyone will get even if they got the money to pay...my uncle's wedding will be once in a life time thing..AND got invited to play in Taiwan for a Music Festival, you might not get another chance to get invited again!! =S =S =S =S =S =S =S

owh ya! my parents just called me and scolded me...saying that they gonna pay 3K for me for the Taiwan's trip and I'll be skipping 2 weeks of classes...and how smart and nice is that? =S





HELP

2 comments:

Anne = YuinYuin said...

God always do things with reasons. do you know that God is teaching you things when you go through things? like you said, it's not easy to be part of the orchestra, so, just be it! why think that you won't be able to cope? nothing is impossible for God! what you need to do is seek Him with pure heart. He's just beside of you and is willing and ready to help anytime! just put your trust in Him and He will take care of the rest, amen?

*God bless*

yeongboon said...

hey! thankz alot =)