Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sports Carnival

I know this post should be like days before.......but anyway just enjoy it k =D



Well, I just got ALLL the Sports Carnival's pictures like today during class from Sate......

Let us let the pictures to the talking =D   well, of course I'm gonna say something in between the pictures too la =/ ISHHKKKK =P


All the events, Tennis, Basketball, Netball, Volleyball and Football all started at around 9...
and sadly basketball no pictures, because it's in another venue...so no pictures SAAAAAAD =( and I'm in it...DOUBLE SAAAAAAAD =( =(

Bryan...Our Bronze's medalist =D
You don't look weird this time Bryan...No weird picture of you in the post this time...
unless you insist to put some weird picture of u here? haha

The Netball's girls.....Wai Yi, dunno who =S, our classmate(dunno her name =S ), this gal (I forgotten her name =S ), Carmen, Lee Quin, Hui Yi(I think that's her name =S) and Wai Yen....


ok I know I sucks in name... =D


Wai Yen with the Kung Fu Panda's bottle....
Don't worry, she don't know Kung Fu, she won't kick anyone 
ask inside joke, ask me if you wanna know =D


That's me, in the football's field before our department start their game in the quarter final YEAHHH!! =D and I look fat here =S


Player from our department...spot Ryui Bynn and Apri behind? We lost 2-0 to Economics =(



After that sad match =(  , we went back to the main venue....To prepare for TUG-OF-WAR *imagine how our faces should be*  *we should be like GRRRRRRRRRR I'M GONNA KICK UR ASS* Right Right?
But look at the pictures below, I'm sure our "enemies" will be SOOOOOOO scared of us... hahaha...yeah I'M REALLY SURE THAT GONNA HAPPEN =D

Picture No. 1...... We look so "fierce" right?

Picture No. 2.....We're calling back-up! HAHA


Picture No. 3......We're TRYING SO HARD to scared ppl away...
BOOO!!!! Are u scared? =D


Picture No.4.......AAAaaaaah! I think we scared ourselves! haha...
Can u recognise this post? =D

Sate & I...GGGRRRRrrrrrr


Wooooo....now we're getting ready for WARRRRRRRRR



Ready?



1
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.


Pulling........
 

Still Pulling.... =/


Arggggggggh.....PULLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! =X


Annnnnnd.......PUUUUUUUUULLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! 


And we won a bronze......Congrats us!!!! faster congrats us!!! =D 




Owh ya! while waiting to collect the medals........
The MC annouced that our Department won bronze for tennis too....and none of the tennis players were there.....
Sooooooo......
Here's the so called Bronze Medal's winner for tennis =D


Here's the TUG-OF-WAR bronze's winner....CHEEEEEER!!!!! =D

Check out the medals....Owh ya....one of it is the tennis's medal =)


So....walaaaaaaaaaaa......This our Sports Carnival....We had fun....ALOT of fun!!!! =D





Owh ya....Was Facebook-ing....and Angeline sent me this application about whether what kinda lawyer I would wanna be next time.......
And I was like =S        Which I think u guys will be =S  too......
Seeee! Criminal Law.....I just dunno =S






Well that's all =D







No comments: